Sunday, June 17, 2012

Heart2Heart Vet Hospital

My dog, Summer, recently was taken to the vet because she was not eating and seemed listless. Unfortunately, I was overseas at that time and my mum was the one that sent her in. Summer usually goes to the Animal Recovery Centre at Balestier. This time however, my mum send her to  Heart2Heart Vet hospital. I was worried sick as I couldn't be around. Luckily, I was scheduled to be back in Singapore 2 days after she was admitted.

She had x-rays done and initial, the doctors thought that her uterus was swollen and that she might have to get it removed. And when they did the operation, they found it was just a piece of corn cob that somehow got stuck in her intestines and was badly bruising it as it tried to move along the gestational tract. 

Her doctor-in-charge was Dr Cheryl and she was really helpful throughout. The staff of this vet hospital were always helpful and polite. They would call and inform us if there were any updates, no matter how trivial. She was in good hands! Thank goodness. 

I have had unpleasant vet visits, mainly vets at the Serangoon North area. ARC was good but the waiting time there at times was simply crazy. At least she's is home now :)





You probably can't tell this is a piece of corn cob.



Heart2Heart Vet Hospital
24-26 Jalan Lokam, Tai Keng Court, Singapore 537870. Tel: 68585885. www.h2hvet.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting