Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sick sick sick

I'm falling sick :(

I have a slight bout of flu but the worst wast last night, I went to Prive with my gal friends and I had this persistent headache. This annoying massive headache continued on till almost 4am and I got up to look for Paracetamol and I could not find any in the house! I had to wake up at 7am to go to work so I was a little desperate. In the end I popped Activan then tried to sleep. Not sure if it was the Activan working or was it that I was totally tired out. I finally manage to fall asleep only to have to wake up to go to work. I'm in office now. I need to get home and hole hp in med. Need to get to the pharmacy to get myself some paracetamol first.

I think my body is what is called "heaty". Maybe it is due to the stupid weather. I'm drinking this brewed Almond drink. I know of many people who hate this drink. Somehow I like it though. Well, each to his own!

On a bright note, I'm leaving for Taipei in a week's time. Very looking forward to that. Shall go home and pop more pills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting