Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hakiubi B + Hakubi White

I don't have a beauty routine that I follow devoutly. I have so many products that sometimes I even forget I have it, when it is stashed away somewhere. I sometimes even buy something to find it I already have it. I have quite a bit of beauty supplements that I buy or get from friends who work in the pharmaceutical companies.

I have been taking these Hakubi White pills recently. I frequently forget to take them. I went to buy a pill case so I bring the bills out with me and I still forget at times. I'm on my first bottle currently.
http://i41.tinypic.com/mrakih.jpg

SATO HAKUBI WHITE C (180 TABLETS) JAPAN
For Enhanced Skin Whitening


Perfect skin inside out with Hakubi White C

Studies have shown that blemishes and freckles are the most common occurring skin problems for women in their 30s, especially if they have fair complexions. Stressful lifestyles, improper diets and hormonal imbalances are some of the causes behind these skin imperfections. To address these skin issues, Sato Pharmaceutical has developed Hakubi White C to tackle these problems from inside the body.

Composition: (per 6 tablets)
L-Cysteine ……………………….. 240mg
Vitamin C ………………………...600mg
Vitamin B6 ……………………….6mg
Calcium Pantothenate…..………...24mg

Benefits


Formulated with higher content of L-Cysteine and Vitamin C in effective proportions for enhanced skin whitening, Hakubi White C suppresses the production of melanin that causes pigmentation. Vitamin B6 in turn helps to promote active skin re-generation and flawless skin. In fact, research have shown that Hakubi White C enhances the whitening effect by up to 1.6 times! Hakubi White C also rejuvenates the body due to physical exhaustion.

Who needs Hakubi White C?

Hakubi White C is specially for people with severe skin blemishes such as freckles and pigmentation, and for those who lead active outdoor lifestyles at work or play.

Recommended Dosage
Adults (age > 15 years) 2 tablets, 3 times a day
Children (7 - 14 years) 1 tablet, 3 times a day

Take Hakubi White C daily for dramatically clearer and brighter skin!




Today, I opened a bottle of Hakubi B instead! Took my very first pill of it. Maybe I should alternate between these two, or should I take both together?

http://www.weloveshopping.com/shop/client/000032/onepiece4u/B10.jpg

SATO HAKUBI B (120 TABLETS) JAPAN

Hakubi B - For people who desire sensually smooth skin

Formulated with unique Coix Extract, Hakubi B enriches your skin with a smoothness that only a baby can have.

Active Ingredients: (per tablet)
Vitamin B2 .….…………………... 10mg
Vitamin B6 ……………..………... 10mg
L-Cysteine ………………… ……. 15mg
Nicotinamide …..……………….... 15mg
Biotin …..……………………….... 15mcg
Coix Seed …..……………………...92.3mg (1,200mg as Coix Seed)

Coix Seed Extract
A herbal extract since ancients times in Japan and China and rich in nutrients, it serves to create highly moist and supple, baby-smooth skin.

Vitamins B2 and B6
Both vitamins help to inhibit sebum secretion, and maintain good skin health.

L-Cysteine
This amino acid further helps to enhance skin metabolism, eliminate melanin and promotes skin whitening.


Sugar-free and highly effective
These tablets are sugar-free so no worries about calories.


Who needs Hakubi B?
Hakubi B is perfect for people who wants to achieve and maintain a healthier, beautiful skin complexion from within.


Recommended Dosage
Adults (age > 15 years) 2 tablets once a day


Results? I think I need more time to actually determine the efficacy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting