Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dinner at Yum Cha Garden with the family

Has dinner at Yum Cha Garden which is situated within Serangoon Gardens Country Club. It was an a la carte buffet style dinner. We were celebrating my aunt's birthday, my brother's belated birthday as well as Mother's day :) Another incentive for us to go there is that the location is very near where we stay. Time spent with family is always awesome.


Hungry people waiting for food to be served.


Picture of Baby T that somehow reminded me of Bruce Lee. Hahaha.


Fried egg dish topped with shark's fin


Snow beans with scallops


Prawns served that day were pretty fresh


Fish topped with "chye por". Serving was really small.
We had to order multiples of this for the whole table to try it.


Prawn Salad


Marinated Jellyfish


Har Gow that were pretty big!


Siew Mai


Sweet and sour pork


Coffee spare ribs (my brother's favorite dish)


Salted Egg Prawns. Loved this.


Fried Silverfish. Not something that I'd usually order but my cousins recommended it.
It was good. Great for munching on, like french fries lol.


Black Pepper Beef


I didn't try these. My brother described them as "fried har gows"


Sweet and Sour Fish


Some sort of tofu fish served on steamed eggs.
I'm not a tofu fan so I skipped this!


Mango Pudding. Yay!


Yam with glutinous rice


My very unladylike little niece having her "meal"


Impish little one. Can't tell she's just passed her 1st birthday.
Maybe she is growing too fast.


My brother took Baby T to see the lobster tank. Awwww....


YUM CHA GARDEN
22 Kensington Park Rd
6343 1717

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting