Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello.


I know, I know. This blog is almost dead-like.

The last few weeks have been emotional turmoil for me.

I'm trying my best to cope but the mind always wanders.

Amongst my gloom and doom, there have been some bright sparks. I got a free Iphone 4 (32gb no less) and also, I closed a deal that will reap me a few thousands. I'm using the Iphone as an e-book reader. It was seriously much harder to read stuff on my blackberry. I now have a blackberry and an Iphone. Just one more thing to carry in my ever stuffed-to-the-max bag. Speaking of that, I'm thinking of getting a new tote bag. The LV Neverfull MM is the ideal bag for me, can throw all my junk in. No monograms for me. Probably in damier.

Here's a picture of my ever sleep cat. Her name is Meme.
No, I'm not responsible for her name.
Not me!

Photo taken using the Iphone 4, using some Korean software's Fish Eye effect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting