Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lazy Sunday Afternoons with Hot Cakes and my Cat

This morning, I woke up and ordered McDonald's Hot Cakes. Been craving for them all week. One thing that I hate about it is, their maple syrup is not really maple syrup. I discovered this one day while having Hot Cakes one morning with Ben, my brother. Ben is a big fan of maple syrup. When I read the ingredient list, I told him that it is actually corn syrup with maple flavoring, he went "WHAT?!". Oh yeah, it's not real maple syrup. Seeing corn syrup on the ingredient list made me think about the movie Food Inc. CORN CORN CORN! Corn everywhere!

I'm meeting Zann to go to the dog shelter later. After that I'm meeting Joanne to go to Ikea. Need to pick up cups. Yes, cups. Somehow over time, we've been breaking cups by dropping them, kicking them.... you get the gist. Klutz anonymous anyone?

Cats sure do sleep a lot. Mine like to sleep perched on top of the fridge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting