Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I went out to meet friends for mid week drinks. I reached home at almost 4am, had the sudden urge to do laundry and did a face mask as well. When I have late nights out, sometimes, I'm lazy and wash my face with .... soap. Yes, I do that at times. When I have more time, or when I am not that sloshed, I usually remove my make up with make up remover wipes before using facial wash. These wipes help me remove some of the waterproof mascara and other stuff so it cuts down on my cleansing. It's my lazy skin care routine short cut.

When I really have time on my hands, I like to remove my make up with cleansing oils. My favorite? Shu Uemura. To the uninitiated, to cleanse with something that is oil based may sound illogical, especially if you have oily skin. But hey, soap is also made of oils.

I used to have combination skin. As I grew older, my skin turned dry and yet I was using lots of products meant for oily skin. Now I have dry skin and yet my nose still produces oil that can turn oil blotters translucent.

It's now 5.30am and I'm off to bed.

Goodnight world :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting