Sunday, March 21, 2010

I love rainy Sundays

I made cupcakes with my brother today. It rained a lot today. Rainy days somehow freaks my maltese out. It's weird that a dog gets upset by rain. She's already 11 years old. Shouldn't she be used to rain by now. And if there is thunder or lightning, she freaks out even more. She will run and hide, or whine. If she is in the hall, she will use her little paws and knock persistently on our doors till someone opens the door to let her in, even if it is like 3am in the morning. She's like out little weather forecast. If suddenly she starts to seem anxious, 99% of the time, it will rain soon.

The view from my kitchen. I love the greenery.

Cupcakes out of the oven, topped with butter cream frosting. Sin in a cup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting